We are offering various type of island activities. Our concept or approach, can be said is more to nature activities (yeah, we are the floating lodge on the water) and cultural. Having said that, we are offering our guest to do scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking (the famous Boheydulang), island hopping, culture visiti, culture show (bajau music and dance – igal igal / mengalai with kulintangan musical instrument).
There are 8 islands to choose for scuba diving or snorkeling. And do not worry, for non-diver guest, we know each beautiful and secret spot for photography opportunities. Guest also most welcome to join us for our special coral propagation program, initiated with local people in Pulau Selakan.
Our guest can join our coral planting activities, in a way of contributing to our marine conservation program.
Location / Destination
• Pulau Sebangkat – Seaweed farm
• Pulau Selakan – Local Fishing Village
• Pulau Maiga – Sea Gypsy Village and white long sandy beach
• Pulau Sibuan – White long sandy beach
• Pulau Bodgaya – Original Sea Gypsy Village and manggo farm
• Pulau Tetagan – Small island facing Boheydulang. Good photography spot during low tide
• Pulau Boheydulang – Famous with hiking to the top of Boheydulang
• Pulau Mantabuan – Small island but large area or coral reef
• Pulau Pandanan – Diving spot with lots and huge turtles
• Pulau Mataking – The famous underwater post box on a ship wreck
beautiful place with the sandy beaches and crystal clear water its one of the best place on earth. lets make sure this place as it is without being interrupted with... read more
Beautiful place being spoiled by all the rubbish. Swim with the turtles and placyic waste from the tourist boats.
meet with local bajau laut. but the most highlight of my trip is sibuan island is really a perfect island with very photo-like scenery. even i cant believe my eyes... read more
Went snorkeling to 2 islands and they are doing a lot to bring back the corals. A few fish to watch but not a full reef experience. Diving should be... read more
This Island has the potential to be something very unique, however, there is trash and garbage everywhere. No trash would have been 5 Stars - but I only give it... read more
All I can say this place is really beautiful. The visibility of the sea water is very good too. You can see the bottom of the sea clearly for about... read more
Click here for more review on Tripadvisor.com.my