Apart of normal dive trips and snorkeling, since 2014 we are also exploring new product to offer our corporate clients and agencies. We are working hard to inroduce Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to benefit our local villagers and sea gypsy / nomad community.
So, since 2014, we have done a few CSR / Humanitarian Program such as:
• Medical Clinic (With Emegency Department Hospital Lahad Datu)
• Dental Clinic (Dental Department Hospital Tawau)
• Klinik Solat & Fardhu Ain (PRISM)
• Circumsation (Berkhatan with Emergency Department Hospital Lahad Datu)
For Marine and Community CSR
• Bank Muamalat Merdeka Adha Dive 2017
Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad has organise a CSR program for 4 days in Selakan Island that includes activities such as coral planting, Ibadah korban, Emergency fund to repair the Surau Kg Selakan & broken houses, and contributing basic groceries for each house.
• Bank Muamalat & ATM (Jiwa Murni) to repair Surau An Nur Kg Selakan - 2017
• Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad to contribute basic groceries package for each boathouse of Bajau Laut / Sea Gypsy in Kg Boheybual, Bodgaya Island - 2017
So, for CSR Program, we are ready to propose and host any corporate companies / agencies to execute their own CSR program in Tun Sakaran Marine Park. As guidance, you may to create your CSR Program within these scope:
• Marine Conservations